With Christmas now only 1 week away, I thought I would do a round-up of projects from the last 2 years on Echoes of Laughter that can be made fairly quickly and easily.
Most of these homemade gifts require only a trip to the grocery/craft store and less than 1 hour of time.
1. Candy Cane Sauce. Super easy and only takes 3 ingredients.
2. Peppermint Foot Soak. Requires only 2 ingredients...epsolm salts and peppermint essential oil. No baking required!
3. Strawberry Butter. Just butter, icing sugar & strawberry jam. Great for biscuits or cookies, or bars!
4. If you have a bit more time, this Gourmet Cookie Dough is a wonderful gift.
And if you don't have canning jars, or are worried about breakage....the mix can also be packaged in paper bags!
Memory Jar is wonderful gift for children or grandparents. Just use a jar, pictures and few objects.
7.If baking is not really your thing, this Grape Jelly can be whipped up in less than 10 minutes, and just requires grape juice, sugar and a pouch of liquid pectin.
8. Homemade Granola takes a little more time than some of the other projects, but it makes a wonderful gift for a family or neighbours.
I hope you have found something here that inspires you if homemade gifts are what you are looking for!
There is still time....gather your supplies, put on some music and get busy.
You only need an evening and some determination!
This post is linked to these terrific parties:
Savy Southern Style, Gingersnap Crafts, Lil Luna, Clean & Scentsible, Someday Crafts, The 36th Avenue, Tidy Mom, Somewhat Simple, The DIY Dreamer, The Frugal Girls, Craftberry Bush,